An Import Export Code Services is required for an organization to enter the business of import and export unless the company is exempted specifically. The import export code is a unique number that is given to an exporter and importer by the respective authority. Anyone can fill the application for import export code if he/she is not a lunatic, blacklisted personality or a minor. In addition, a single firm can attain only one import export code. For this, the company has to apply to the concerned JDGFT for attaining an IEC no. for import/export. We render IEC Services and Import Export Code services at competitive charges.
The requisites to apply for the IEC number are as follows :
- Application Form NO. ANF2A, duly filled, in duplicate.
- Bank Certificate with attested photo, as per Appendix 18A of Form
- Two passport size photographs of the applicant
- Copy of Pan Card Number
- Draft of RS.250/- favoring concerned JDGFT
- Self addressed envelope duly stamped with RS.30/-stamp.
- In case the applicant is a partnership firm, apart from above requisites following IS also required
- Self attested copy of partnership deed
- An authority in favor of partner to act on behalf of the firm for obtaining IEC IS also required.
- In case the applicant is a company, apart from above requisites following is also required.
- Memorandum of articles of association
- Details of directors at the time of applying for IEC number
- Resolution in favor of a director to act on behalf of the company for obtaining IEC number.
We Assist You In :
- Obtaining IEC number
- Revalidation of existing IEC number
- Modification in IEC with regard to any change in pre-existing address, partners, etc.